Bipolar coagulation in micro- and macro power range
Coagulation is an essential part of a surgical procedure. Vessel perforations, necrosis and tissue adhesions are herewith to be prevented.
- After switching on, an automatic unit test is performed.
- During operation all signals relevant to safety, operation of the function keys and the connected accessories are monitored.
- Any irregularities are indicated to the user audibly and visually.
Micro and macro coagulation
- MICRO power range: 0.1 to 9.9 watts, adjustable in 0.1 watt steps.
- Extremely precise point coagulation without tissue adhesion is possible.
- MACRO power range: 1 to 50 watts, adjustable in 1 watt steps.
- Universal use of the bipolar coagulator.
- Automatically adaptation to different tissue impedance levels, both in micro and macro ranges.
- Individual, indication-specific empirical values can be stored in 4 memory locations and then called up quickly with the push of a button when required.
Automatic start function (optional)
- If desired the generator switches itself on automatically as soon as the forceps tips come into contact with tissue.
- The generator is switched onvia of the foot switch if the automatic start function is not activated.
Remote control (optional)
- Cable-free infrared remote control also permits switching of the output power (4 memories) by the operating surgeon under sterile conditions.
International safety standards
- Compliance with national and international regulations is confirmed by test institutes.
Range of Application
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
Liquid-assisted coagulation in combination with the Jet Irrigation System.