Enteral nutrition adapted to special metabolic conditions
- Nutritionally complete dietary food for special medical purposes.
- For the dietary management of postoperative enteral nutrition and impaired immune functions
Plasticbottle, 500 ml,
Bag 500 ml
(may differ from country to country).
- Caloric density 1 ml = 1.3 kcal
- High in protein, low in fat, with a special amino acid pattern (wheat protein hydrolysate rich in glutamine, milk protein hydrolysate)
- Rich in glutamine: 30 g per 2000 kcal (1500 ml)
- Carbohydrates as maltodextrin
- Fortified with antioxidants
- 2 % fiber (1.3 g/100 ml)
- Caloric distribution (% kcal of protein : fat : carbohydrates : fiber) = 20 : 24 : 54 : 2
- Free of purines, cholesterol, gluten and lactose
- Osmolality: 481 mosmol/kg
- Osmolarity: 375 mosmol/l
Dosage: According to patient's requirements. For complete nutrition 1500 ml (1995 kcal) per day.
If nutritional support is indicated for patients with:
- Impaired immune functions (e.g. cancer, HIV-infection, trauma, sepsis)
- Hyper catabolic metabolism (burns)
- Early postoperative nutrition