Insulin syringe for U-40 Insulin (1 ml / 40 I.U.)
Single use insulin syringe with integrated needle for subcutaneous injection
- Scale Graduation 1 I.U.
- Highly transparent barrel with high contrast black graduation for easy reading and exact dosing
- Integrated thin-wall needle which allows greater comfort when injecting
- Highly transparent barrel to make sure that air bubbles are easily identified
- Piston with double sealing ring
- Safe plunger backstop
- Materials: PP, PS, IR, PE, stainless steel, silicone oil
- Not made with latex, PVC, DEHP and BPA
- Needle sizes: 30G x 8 mm, 30G x 12 mm
- Dead volume: 0.4µL for 8mm and 0.5µL for 12 mm versions
- Sales package with 100 x 1 single packed syringes
- Product standard: EN ISO 8537
- The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age related limitations. Omnican® can be used for adults and pediatrics.