Complete kit for measuring blood glucose in capillary blood
Advantages at a glance:
- Measurement time is only 3 sec.
- Small sample volume of only 0.3 µL.
- Auto-coding eliminates potential user errors.
- Convenient strip ejector for safe disposal of used test strip.
- Marking function for pre and post meal, medication and tests with control solution.
- Five different customizable alarms.
- Calculation of three average values in the range between 1 and 99 days.
- Big display offers best view of all values.
- Easy data management with the compatible software DIABASS® and Diasend®
- Meter could be used without being removed from the meter case.
- Kit includes: Omnitest® 3 device with batteries, Omnilance® lancing device, 10 Omnican® Lance soft lancets, 10 Omnitest® 3 test strips, check strip for functional control, meter case.
Measurement accuracy fulfills the tightened requirements of EN ISO 15197:2013. The device is intended only for in vitro diagnostic use.
Read more about compatible data management solutions.
Everything at hand
Omnitest® 3 comes with a convenient case – so that everything is ready to hand. This ensures many advantages in your daily routine:
- The meter may remain in the case while measuring.
- All functions can easily be used when the meter is in the case.
- The lancing device has a fixed place in the case and can also be used without removing it from the case.
- The test strip vial is safely secured against falling out.
Knowing your values
Omnitest® 3 focuses on easy handling and highlights features that enable you to conveniently manage diabetes.
|Measuring time||3 sec|
|Sample volume||0.3 µL|
|Sample type||fresh capillary whole blood|
|Measuring range||10 – 600 mg/dL
0.6 – 33.3 mmol/L
|Measuring unit||fixed to mg/dL or mmol/L|
20 – 60 % within 10 – 150 mg/dL
20 – 60 % within 0.6 – 8.3 mmol/L
10 – 40 °C
Temperature displayed, additional warning if outside conditions exceed the temperature limits.
|Operating humidity||10 – 90 %|
|Size (L x W x H)||83 x 56 x 18 mm|
|Weight incl. batteries||54 g|
|Battery||2 x 3V lithium batteries (CR2032)|
|Battery life||min. 3000 tests|
|Data management||PC connection via special Omnitest® USB cable|
How it works
B. Braun developed Omnitest® 3 to make the daily routine of measuring blood glucose levels simple. The video below shows exactly which steps it takes to reliable measurement results.
Tips and tricks for correct blood glucose measurement
Infosheet diabetes complications World Diabetes Day 2019
|pdf (153.8 KB)||open|
Omnican® Lance soft Infosheet Infosheet
|pdf (3.0 MB)||open|
Omnican® Lance soft Technical datasheet Technical datasheet
|pdf (221.2 KB)||open|
Omnitest® 3 Brochure mmol/L
|pdf (1.1 MB)||open|
Omnitest® 3 Accuracy Test (mg/dL) Brochure
|pdf (2.6 MB)||open|
Omnitest® 3 Accuracy Test (mmol/L) Brochure
|pdf (2.7 MB)||open|
Omnitest® 3 Brochure (mg/dL) Brochure
|pdf (1.1 MB)||open|
Omnitest® 3 Flyer (mmol/L) Flyer
|pdf (778.7 KB)||open|
Omnitest® 3 Infosheet (mg/dL) Infosheet
|pdf (407.5 KB)||open|
Omnitest® 3 Infosheet (mmol/L) Infosheet
|pdf (407.7 KB)||open|
Tips and tricks for accurate blood glucose monitoring with Omnitest(R)3 Brochure
|pdf (1.3 MB)||open|
Tips and tricks for moving more in everyday life Brochure
|pdf (2.2 MB)||open|
Instructions for use