Non-absorbable braided and coated suture made of polyester fibres
PremiCron® is a non-absorbable braided and coated synthetic multifilament composed of polyester fibres. PremiCron® sutures are coated uniformly with silicone to increase surface lubricity, thereby enhancing handling characteristics.
Available in single packs (1 or 2 sutures) or multipacks (4 or 8 sutures) either green or white.
- PTFE oval pledget design improving
adaptability to underlying anatomical structures
- Excellent knot run-down and knot security
- Reduced tissue drag and sawing
- 300 series stainless steel needles for superior
breaking resistance "Easyslide"
- New generation of needles for cardiovascular
indication: CV pass and CV pass easyblack
Sizes available USP 6/0 (0.7 metric) to USP 5 (7 metric)
- Cardiac surgery (valve surgery)
- General surgery