The anterolateral access for Cardiothoracic Surgery
The Aesculap TAVI-MIDCAB Retraction System is a modular, flexible retraction system for all anterolateral incision.
- Better visualization through funnel effect and flat design
- Patient benefit due to anatomical and flexible blade design
- Adapter and stabilizer can be mounted in various positions
- Fixation of the heart through stabilizer with an integrated suction tube
- Designed with double joint arms
- Interchangeable blades
- Different blades options
- Flexible stabilizer with a ball joint
- Stabilizer with suction solution
- Also useful for TAVI procedures and all anterolateral minithoractomies
In addition to the TAVI-MIDCAB Retraction System Aesculap offers a multiplicity of other sternum retractors for adults and children – in stainless steel or aluminum – as well as a mammaria retractor. Median retractors can be found under the chapter Sternum Retractors.