Urine bag with needle-free sample port and integrated hanging system
The Urimed® SP+ is a urine collection bag with needle-free sample port and integrated hanging system for hospital use complying with ISO EN norm 8669-2.
- Capacity of 2 L
- Needle-free sample port to eliminate risk of needle stick injuries
- Universal connector that can be connected to a male external catheter, Urimed® Vision (MEC), a urostomy pouch (e.g. Flexima® Uro) or a urinary catheter (e.g. Actreen®)
- Integrated double hanging system: universal double-hook for bed fixation and rope hanger facilitating patient movement
- Anti-reflux valve
- Air filter for a complete filling of the bag and safety when pressure is applied
- 130 cm length tube with universal connector, non kinking and with large diameter for a better urine flow
- Hygienic foldable cross outlet
- Stopper designed to be easily managed with only one hand
- Contains DEHP, PVC
- Available in boxes of 30 urine bags
Urine collection and sampling in hospitals.