Actreen® Mini Set
Set of short catheter and bag for female intermittent self catheterization
Actreen® Mini Set is a mini urinary set designed for female intermittent catheterization. The set includes a short catheter and a urine collection bag with an anti-reflux valve, both sealed together. Pouches are provided in each box for further discretion in which patients can carry their daily quantity of catheters.
- Easy to unfold and ready to use set
- Pre-lubricated catheter, no need to add water
- Mini catheter, easy to open with the pre-cut: 9 cm long catheter (connector length not included)
- Available in CH10 - CH14 (3.3 - 4.7 mm)
- Straight forward use
- Smooth eyelets at the extremity for deep bladder emptying
- Anti-reflux valve inside the bag to avoid leakages during storage and until bag emptying
- Tear off system facilitates bag emptying
- Graduated collection bag (up to 700 ml) for approximate urine measurement
- PVC-free, DEHP-free
- Lightest Mini set with optimal waste management in weight & volume (*)
- Each box contains a discreet pouch. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
(*) B. Braun Internal Report 2012 comparing the weight and waste management on Mini Set products.
Intermittent female urinary catheterization.
Actreen® Mini Set Video
Actreen® Mini Set - IFU
Instructions for use video
Actreen Mini Set IFU Video