Actreen® Mini Set, the set with a short catheter for female intermittent self catheterization
Actreen® Mini Set is a new generation of mini urinary sets designed for female intermittent catheterization. The set includes a catheter and a urine collection bag with an anti-reflux valve. For further discretion pouches are provided with each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
• Easy to unfold and ready to use set
• Pre-lubricated catheter, no need to add water
• Mini catheter, easy to open with the pre-cut: 9 cm long catheter (connector length not included)
• Available in CH10 - CH14 (3.3 - 4.7 mm)
• Straight forward use
• Smooth eyelets at the extremity for deep bladder emptying
• Anti-reflux valve inside the bag to avoid leakages during storage and until bag emptying
• Tear off system facilitates bag emptying
• Graduated collection bag (up to 700 ml) for approximate urine measurement
• PVC-free, DEHP-free
• Lightest Mini set with optimal waste management in weight & volume (*)
• Each box contains a discreet pouch. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
(*) B. Braun Internal Report 2012 comparing the weight and waste management on Mini Set products.
Intermittent female urinary catheterization.
Actreen® Mini Set Video
Actreen® Mini Set - IFU
Instructions for use video