Coroflex® ISAR NEO
Sirolimus eluting polymer-free coronary stent system
Coroflex® ISAR NEO is B. Braun´s next generation of Drug Eluting Stents. Thanks to the proven polymer-free matrix coating, it provides continuous and controlled drug delivery. In combination with B. Braun´s latest generation catheter platform, Coroflex® ISAR NEO represents leading drug eluting technology to succeed in complex lesions.
- New stent design for less recoil, improved radial strength and better x-ray radiopacity
- Low crossing profile and stent strut thickness
- Enlarged product portfolio (56 different sizes, up to 38 mm in length)
- Proven Polymer-Free Drug Coating Technology (Sirolimus as established anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative agent, Probucol as matrix excipient)
- Latest generation catheter platform of SeQuent® Neo for improved trackability
- Comprehensive clinical evidence from endpoint trials for the Coroflex ISAR® NEO coating technology
Solution Oriented Angioplasty
Our well-rounded coronary portfolio offers effective lesion preparation and therapeutic solutions. B. Braun's next generation of stents and balloon catheters features polymer-free drug delivery for improved clinical results.