Suprapubic punction set with J tip catheter pre-inserted into the cannula
The Cystofix® punction set with preassembled catheter within the cannula is a ready to use catheter set for suprapubic percutaneous urine catheterization. The Certon® catheter ensures a high drainage flow.
- Preassembled catheter within the cannula to facilitate and shorten the preparation procedure reducing risk of sharp injury
- Catheter made of polyurethane with curled pigtail (J) tip and depth markings
- Available in CH10 or CH15 and in size 65cm long
- Open tip with 7 drainage eyes inside the loop
- Universal connector enabling a closed system
- Slide clamp to stop the urine flow on demand
- Thin and sharp stainless steel cannula
- Ø3,6mm or 5,6mm, 8cm or 12cm length
- Splittable with ”3-wing” handling grip for an easy handling
Internal siliconized (“glide effect”) for an easy insertion
- Available with or without 2L urine bag
- 2L urine bag: closed system bag with bottom outlet, anti-reflux valve, needle free sampling port and 1,20m tube
- Provided in boxes of 10 sets
Drainage of the bladder with a suprapubic catheter when urethral catheterization has failed or is contraindicated.
J tip catheters are recommended for short term use due to the need of catheter fixation to the skin.