Benchmark in 3D Cardiac Surgery
With its EinsteinVision® 3D system, Aesculap offers an innovative solution for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
The native Full HD resolution provides razor-sharp images.
The optical components deliver impressive 3D depth and even image illumination. Using the experience of manufacturing over 10,000 3D stereo endoscopes in combination with a large 32” Full HD monitor results in a pure viewing pleasure.
- Full HD Iarge Quality – without refocusing through extended depth of field
- New sterile concept – unique camera drape
- Digital Zoom – zoom settings 1.0 – 1.3 – 1.6 – 1.9
- Antifog Solution – integrated „heater“ in the distal endoscope
- Autofocus – extended depth of operating field
- Cable Management – optical cable is now fed directly into the endoscope
Clinical and patient evidence
Feedback from numerous users confirms our estimation that EinsteinVision® is the benchmark in 3D cardiac surgery:
“I am very pleased to be the first surgeon to perform the Total Endoscopic Tricuspid Valve Repair using this great 3D Visualization System from Aesculap,” said Professor Doll, Director of the Cardiac Surgery Department of the SANA Clinic for Heart Surgery in Stuttgart, Germany.“ Using a 3D Imaging, in such a great quality, enables me to work more precise, to reduce patients pain by using a soft tissue retractor only and to have a high confident and security by placing my stitches around the annulus.
The Aesculap 3D EinsteinVision® will lead to less traumatic and painful surgeries and to a reduction of the operating time with a unprecedented ease of use and efficiency.”