OMNI® - One Life Means Everything
OMNI®- One Life Means Everything
The OMNI® is intended to perform continuous blood purification treatments and therapeutic plasma exchange. The OMNI® in combination with OMNIset®* disposable kits is indicated for patients with acute kidney injury and/or fluid overload and/or intoxication.
- Compensation of certain therapy interruptions to achieve target renal dose
- 98 % renal dose achievement with only 5 % down time1
- Automated blood flow regulation during temporary interruptions to reduce alarms
- Smart bag-movement recognition to reduce unnecessary alarms and therapy interruptions
- Patient Care Mode: Alarm limit adjustment, blood flow reduction, treatment pause
- Automated level regulation in chambers to control sudden pressure deviations.
- OMNI® offers all CRRT and anticoagulation modes
- OMNI® allows to switch between different treatment and anticoagulation modalities
- OMNI® offers Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE) in ratio or flow mode
- OMNI® serves as a platform for other therapeutic specialties as Co2-Removal or other adsorbers according to instruction for use.
Handling & Design
- Fully pre-connected Plug & Play OMNIset®*
- Priming time of only 10 minutes
- Intuitive user interface with step-by-step guidance
- Integrated ceramic heater
- Barcode scanner to ensure the right OMNIset®* for the right therapy
- Light and mobile device with a small footprint (62kg)
- Battery back-up 30 min
- Customizable Screensaver
- Configurable Day/Night Mode
- Adjustable sound level designed to meet the silent ICU concept.
1) Schläpfer P, Durovray JD, Plouhinec V, Chiappa C, Bellomo R, Schneider A: A First Evaluation of OMNI® , A New Device for Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Blood Purif 2017;43:11–171
* OMNIset® Set Version 3.00 (or higher)