Transfer device for admixture and IV administration designed to reduce toxic drug exposure.
The permanent connection with the female Luer Lock syringe or IV tubing set and the auto-closure feature of the male Luer Lock connector, allows the user to have a safe protection against chemical and microbiological contamination.
- Needle-free technology
- Non-removable connection to syringe and/or IV set from the female Luer Lock connector
- Male Luer Lock designed with microbial ingress barrier
- Auto-closure technology upon disconnection
- Compatible with any standard Luer Lock connection
- Broad use of application with proven chemical compatibility of most commonly used hazardous drugs1
- Bi-directional fluid flow
- PVC-, DEHP-, Latex-free
1 Engineering data on file. “CMC V&V Test Report for Compatibility with Hazardous Drugs, July 13, 2011”