100% silicone indwelling catheter
The Urimed® Cath Foley Tiemann catheter is a sterile 2-way silicone urinary catheter intended for indwelling catheterization of the urinary bladder in male. The Tiemann tip is designed to deal with the prostatic curve.
- 100% silicone catheter: gentle and hypoallergenic causing less tissue irritation and potential damage
- The inner lumen of silicone foley catheters ensures a wider drainage channel compared to latex catheters, so that the drainage especially with an inferior Charrière size is more efficient and therefore less traumatic.
- 2-way catheter of 42 cm length with a 10 ml balloon
- Latex-free, PVC-free
- Radiopaque closed Tiemann tip with one drainage eye
- Easy-to-open double sterile packaging
- Available from CH12 to CH20
Indwelling catheterization of the urinary bladder in male:
- Need for accurate measurement of urinary output in critically ill patients
- Chronic urinary retention for patients who are unable to manage intermittent self-catheterization
- Patients undergoing urological surgery
- Patients requiring prolonged immobilization
- When the patients express a preference for this form of management
Video Transurethral Bladder Drainage