Single-use introducer set
Disposable introducers for intraventricular neuroendoscopic procedures
The single-use introducer (also known as peel-away sheath) facilitates the process of introducing our neuroendoscopic endoscope systems (MINOP® trocar FF399R and PaediScope® PF010A) into the brain respectively the ventricles.
It acts as a temporary pathway to the operating area and reduces tissue trauma when repeated intraparenchymal back and forth movements of the trocar are necessary.
- Round and blunt obturator tip for less traumatic insertion into the brain.
- Preserves the brain in case of repeated intraparenchymal back and forth movements of the trocar during the procedure.
- Large depth scale for more precise positioning and better control inside the ventricles.
- Easy to peel with side handles.
- Disposable introducer set including obturator and sheath
- FH603SU (10Fr. or 3.2 mm inner diam.) for PaediScope® (PF010A)
- FH604SU (19Fr. or 6.1 mm inner diam.) for MINOP® trocar (FF399R)
- 12 cm depth scale
- Intraventricular neuroendoscopy