Closed System IV Container
A wide range of B. Braun solutions for infusion are available in Ecoflac® plus, which are used for administration of fluid and essential electrolytes for maintenance, correction and replacement and for compatible drugs as carrier. Also a range of pre-mixed injectable drugs is available in Ecoflac® plus.
Ecoflac® plus container design characteristics help reduce the potential risks during the processes of drug admixture and delivery.
- The ergonomic design of the bottle and its large neck ring help protect from sharps injuries and allow a comfortable and stable handling
- The Twincap port system has two identical ports which can be used for admixture and/or delivery interchangeably
- The germ-free port under the aluminum foil can be used without prior disinfection and thanks to its design protects from potential microbial ingress into the IV solution
- The full collapsibility of Ecoflac® plus in a closed system helps to reduce microbial and chemical contamination
- The regular flow rate and accurate graduation scale facilitate patient monitoring and help reduce medication errors
- The large-sized text, color coding and geometrical elements of the label help reduce potential selection errors
- The material resistance of Ecoflac® plus helps to prevent damages during transport
- Thanks to its shape, Ecoflac® plus is easy to store and count
- The Polyethylene material is free of PVC, DEHP and Latex offers good compatibility with most drugs
- The wide range of Protective Admixture Tools especially designed for Ecoflac® plus allow a needle-free drug admixture
- Material: Polyethylene
- Volumes: 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml and 1.000 ml
- Information may differ in your country. Before prescribing refer to nationally approved prescribing information