Flexima® Active O' convex urostomy bags
One-piece stoma bags
Flexima® Active O' convex urostomy bags are designed for patients with flush or slightly retracted stoma to ensure an optimum seal around the stoma.
The wafer of Flexima® Active O' convex is flexible and has a gentle slope for an even pressure distribution and great skin tolerance. The urostomy bags offer an anti-reflux valve to avoid urine backflow, and an easy-to-handle and secure B. Braun drainage tap with 'open' and 'closed' positions.
Gently sloping convexity:
- gentle convexity to reduce leakages from flush or slightly retracted stomas
- soft slope of 6 mm provided by an integrated soft flexible ring
- atraumatic edge profile
- three positions for belt fixation and to intensify the convexity effect(1)
- uro-specific outlet with open/closed position
- fits in perfectly and is strengthened by a click and a final locking system
- easy to handle and secure: no residual drops on fingers
- can be connected to a night drainage system with a universal connector provided in the box (clicks on connection)
- the universal connector has an anti-twist design
Colors and bag capacity:
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-35 mm, transparent
- Bag capacity (ISO 8670-2): +/- 700 ml
Material and packaging:
- Soft non-woven cover and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
- Boxes of 10 urostomy bags and 10 universal connectors
One-piece, drainable bags for collection of body effluents for anybody who has undergone surgery of the urostomy type.
- For flush or slightly retracted stomas
- For stomas located in light or moderate skin folds
1) Hoeflok J, Salvadalena G, Pridham S, Droste W, McNichol L, Gray M. Use of Convexity in Ostomy Care. Results of an International Consensus Meeting. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2017;44(1):55-62. doi: 10.1097/WON.0000000000000291.