Infusomat® Space® Line NRFit® (Regional Anesthesia)
Administration set for Regional Anesthesia only. For application by compatible pumps or gravity.
Infusomat® Space® Line NRFit® are dedicated administration sets for the application of anesthetics in combination with B. Braun Infusomat® Space®, Infusomat® Spaceplus and Infusomat® fmS.
The line consists of PUR (not manufactured with PVC and DEHP), a translucent yellow tube and a silicon pump segment. The color codes and shapes of the pump element guide the user while loading the pump quickly and safely.
The Infusomat® Space® Line NRFit® are equipped with dedicated NRFit® connectors (smaller in diameter compared to Luer Lock connectors) to reduce the risk of misconnections. The yellow colored tubing and connectors allow faster identification of Regional Anesthesia devices.
- Silicone pump segment for high delivery accuracy and long-term consistency (up to 96h usage time)
- Printing pattern indicate correct loading
- Set based free-flow protection clamp, automatically clamps the line whenever the tubing is removed from the pump
- Roller clamp with line holder and spike protector for safe disposal
- Sharp piercing spike for easy piercing of different container ports
- Bacteria-tight proven air vent, closable with handy snap cap
- 20 drops 1 ml ± 0.1 ml
- Fluid filter (<15 μm pore size) including AirStop membrane.
- NRFit® connectors avoid misconnections between Regional Anesthesia and standard infusions
- Yellow color code ensures easy identification of Regional Anesthesia devices
- Connector designed according to ISO 80369-6