Infusomat® Space® Line Type Dosifix®
IV administration set with dosing container. For application by compatible pumps or gravity.
Infusomat® Space® Line Type Dosifix® are dedicated IV administration sets for the administration of standard infusions in combination with B. Braun Infusomat® Space®, Infusomat® Spaceplus and Infusomat® fmS.
The product consists of a 150ml burette as a dosing container, a PVC line (not manufactured with DEHP), alternatively a PUR line and a silicon pump segment. At the end of the tubing each set includes a PrimeStop Cap. Below the burette, the drip chamber with AirStop membrane (<15 μm pore size) is located. In addition, one Infusomat® Space® Line Type Dosifix® variant includes PUR tubing and is UV-protected.
- Piercing spike with bacteria-tight air vent for usage of all types of containers
- Functional hanger for stabilization
- 150ml burette
- Safeflow admixture port for needle free drug admixture in dosing container
- Highlighted scaling values and floating swimmer
- Available with 20ml macro dropper
- AirStop membrane (<15 μm pore size) (SafeSet version)
- Safeflow injection port (needle-free) or Eurofix injection port (needle-based) for bolus injections
- PrimeStop for leakage-free priming
- Set based free-flow protection clamp, automatically clamps the line whenever the tubing is removed from the pump
- Roller clamp for flexible adjustment of flow rates with integrated spike cover for safe disposal
- Different set designs available
- Patient connector with PrimeStop Cap. Ensures automatic priming and prevents fluid from dripping out. Maintains closed system until connected to the patient.