Monosegmental anterior stabilisation of the thoracic and lumbar spine
The MonoliftXP TL® implant is a unique device for the fracture management of the thoracic and lumbar spine. It is used as partial vertebral body replacement for the monosegmental reconstruction and fusion of the spine. The implant is used with additional pedicle screw systems and / or anterior plating systems. Its PlasmaporeXP osteoconductive coating enhances implant stability and improved imaging properties. The MonoliftXP TL® system enables a simple implant insertion in minimally invasive antero-lateral approach.
- Monosegmental anterior stabilization - less invasive treatment of the patient
- Implant material PEEK-OPTIMA with PlasmaporeXP coating
- Lined implant surface for easier implantation
- Adapted size and height range for the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Good imaging properties with reduced artefacts in MRI and CT
- Improved stability thanks to innovative PEEK PlasmaporeXP coating and optional filling
- Intuitive and easy instrumentation
- Adapted sizes for the thoracic and lumbar spine: size S, 0°, 8-12 mm I size L, 5°, 11-21 mm
- Simple and fast instrumentation
The MonoliftXP TL® implants are used for the monosegmental reconstruction and fusion in the anterior thoracic and lumbar spine (T4-L5; L5 only upper endplate) as partial vertebral body replacement in anterior-lateral approach. The treatment is possible for heights from 8-21 mm. The implant is indicated for post-traumatic instability due to fracture of a vertebral body affecting max. 50 % of the vertebral body height A3.1).