PTA Scoring Balloon Catheter
Novel Scientific Engineering
- For effective plaque modification and adequate expansion in peripheral arteries and AV fistula (de novo and restenotic lesions).
- Provides an efficacious scoring effect when used for predilatation.
Low entry profile and flexible tip
- Facilitate lesion entry and guidewire tracking
- Provide for high trackability even in tortuous vessels 
Flexible free floating elements
- Improve deliverability even in complex lesions
- Allow for smooth dilatation without edge stress
Triangular shaped elements
- Stabilize the balloon in the lesion during inflation 
- Provide an efficacious scoring effect due to high concentrated force transmission 
 Taguchi I et al. Journal of Cardiology 2014;63:19-23.
 Ashida K, Hayase T, Shinmura T. Efficacy of lacrosse NSE using the "leopard-crawl" technique on severely calcified lesions. J Invasive Cardiol. 2013 Oct;25(10):555-64. PMID: 24088433.