Nutricomp® Drink Plus HP
Enteral nutrition sip feeding – Standard diet high in protein and energy
Nutricomp® Drink Plus HP is a food for special medical purposes, nutritionally complete, high energy (1.5 kcal/ml) and protein rich sip feed with MCT, fibre-free, gluten-free, strictly low in lactose. For the dietary management of disease related malnutrition, for patients with increased energy and protein needs.
100 ml contain 15 g carbohydrates, 10 g protein, 5.5 g fat and all essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
• Rich in energy (150 kcal/100 ml)
• 27% of total energy as high biological value protein (whey and milk protein) (20 g/bottle)
• Balanced fatty-acid profile including MCT and fish oil
• With Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA and DHA)
• With antioxidant beta-carotene (0.15 mg/100 ml)
• Strictly low in lactose
485 (vanilla), 470 (chocolate-nougat), 460 (pineapple-coconut)
Water (ml/100 ml)
Examples for use:
Information dedicated to healthcare professionals
If nutritional support is indicated the product can be used for example for the dietary management of:
• Patients at risk of malnutrition
• Disease-related malnutrition/cachexia (e.g. cancer, HIV/Aids)
• Conditions requiring inceased energy and high protein levels (e.g. moderate burns, sepsis, trauma)
• Patients with poor wound healing (e.g. surgical wounds, leg or pressure ulcers
• Geriatrics patients
- Increased energy and protein requirements
- High protein needs
- Pre-operative conditioning of patients who are undernourished
Dosage according to patient’s demand, for supplemental nutrition: 1 - 3 bottles per day; for complete nutrition: 5 - 7 bottles per day.
Available in vanilla, chocolate-nougat and pineapple-coconut flavor.
Size and Sales unit
200 ml bottle
Pack 4 bottles
Box 6 packs
Not for parenteral use!
Only to be used under medical supervision. Suitable for use as sole source of nutrition. Not suitable for children < 4 years. Contains easily digestible carbohydrates. In case of diabetes use only under careful control of metabolism.