Omnifix® Luer Lock Solo
Single-use 3-piece syringe with Luer Lock connector and without detached needle
Omnifix® Luer Lock Solo is a hypodermic 3-piece syringe with Luer Lock connector and without detached needle. The single-use device is intended to be used for the following purposes:
Aspiration and injection of fluids in combination with adequate medical devices via clinically intended access routes (intravascular, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intracutaneous injections, intrathecal, intranasal, enteral, intraurethral, intravaginal, joint and soft tissue injections).
Admixture of drugs to an infusion solution according to SPC of medication in combination with adequate medical devices.
Extraction of body fluids and tissue via aspiration together with adequate medical devices.
In addition the 3-piece single-use syringes 2-50 ml with Luer Lock connector are released to be used for infusion with the B. Braun syringe pumps Perfusor® Space, Spaceplus® Perfusor® and Perfusor® compactplus. The 3-piece single-use syringes with Luer Lock connector type UV-protect are especially released for light sensitive drugs.
The devices are intended to be used for which the respective intended therapy for 3-piece syringes is prescribed (e.g. infusion therapy, injection therapy, nutrition therapy, extraction of body fluids and tissue). No gender or age related limitations. 3-piece syringes can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.
The syringe barrel and plunger are made of polypropylene. The plunger stopper with double sealing ring is made of polyisoprene.
- Highly transparent barrel with high contrast graduation for easy reading and exact dosing
- Plunger stopper with double sealing ring allows slow aspiration and injection
- Centric Luer Lock connector for the connection with needles or other medical devices (e.g. infusion tubing)
- Safe plunger backstop helps to prevent unintentional plunger withdrawal and the loss of any liquids
- Released for using in combination with compatible pump sizes 2 to 50 ml syringes with Luer Lock connector
- Graduation extended beyond nominal volume for 2 ml, 10 ml and 50 ml
- Not manufactured with Polyvinylchloride (PVC), Bisphenol A (BPA), Diethylhexylphthalate (DEHP) and Latex
- Manufactured according to ISO 7886-1 (and ISO 7886-2 valid for 2-50 ml Luer Lock syringes)