Original-Perfusor® PE (not manufactured with PVC)
Extension Line for IV administration, compatible with syringe pumps
The Original Perfusor® Line is an extension line which connects the syringe and the patient access by Luer-Lock connectors. The Type PE is not manufactured with PVC.
The device can be used in all different therapies for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed such as for example in pediatrics due to the smaller tube diameter.
- Luer Lock fitting enables compatibility to all pump syringes
- Pressure proof up to 2 bar
- The tube is made out of PE (Polyethylene), not manufactured with PVC, DEHP or Latex
- Small tube diameter (1.0 x 2.0 mm) to reduce residual volume
- Available in different lengths
- Low absorption characteristics for the use with high potent drugs
- Excellent start-up characteristics
- Short alarm time
- Kink resistant because of hard tube material