Original Perfusor® Syringe (type NRFit®)
3-piece syringe for usage with compatible pumps, for regional anesthesia and analgesia
The Original Perfusor® Syringe 50 ml (type NRFit®) is specially designed for the usage in combination with the B. Braun syringe pumps Spaceplus Perfusor®, Perfusor® Space and Perfusor® compactplus. The syringe is made of Polypropylene / Polyisoprene and has a highly transparent barrel with wipe resistant graduation, yellow plunger and NRFIt® Lock connector.
The single-use syringe (type NRFit®) for Regional Anesthesia is intended to be used for the following purposes:
- Aspiration and infusion/injection (e.g., bolus application)
for infusion / injection of liquids and diluted drugs in combination with an adequate medical device with NRFit® connector for Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Admixture of drugs and infusion solutions
According to SPC of medication in combination with an adequate medical device with NRFit® connector
- Extraction of body fluids
for the extraction of body fluids via aspiration together with adequate medical devices with NRFit® connector, e.g., blood withdrawal with a needle for blood patches
- Infusion by using an infusion syringe pump
Original Perfusor® Syringes with NRFit® Lock for Regional Anesthesia are released to be used for pump assisted infusion.
- NRFit® connector allows only connection to other regional anesthesia devices with NRFit® compatible connectors.
- Syringe with NRFit® connector according to ISO 80369-6 (20% smaller in diameter) avoids misconnections between Regional Anesthesia and standard infusions
- Yellow color of the plunger ensures easy and faster identification of Regional Anesthesia devices
- Oval grip plate for better handling of the syringe and for prevention of rolling
- Safe plunger backstop to prevent unintentional withdrawal of plunger from barrel
- Reduced residual volume
- Plunger stopper with double sealing ring for slow aspiration and injection of drug solutions
- Made of synthetic material (Polypropylene / Polyisoprene)
- Not manufactured with Polyvinylchloride (PVC), Bisphenol A (BPA), Diethylhexylphthalate (DEHP) and Latex
- According to ISO 7886-1/-2