Proxima® 2+ Convex Wafers
Two-piece stoma bag systems
The Proxima® 2 convex wafers offer a hydrocolloid skin barrier for optimal skin protection and a convexity of 8 mm for retracted stoma. They should be used with one of the closed, drainable or urostomy bags of the Proxima® 2 or Proxima® 2+ ranges.
- Built-in convexity of 8 mm depth to prevent leakages on retracted stomas
- 100% full hydrocolloid skin protector for optimal skin protection
- Easy-to-use locking system with click to make sure that the bag is well attached to the wafer
- Discreet flange offering belt loops for extra fixation when needed
- Available in cut-to-fit, diameters 50/15-30 mm, 60/15-40 mm and 80/15-60 mm
- Boxes of 5 wafers
Two-piece wafers to be used with a corresponding bag for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone surgery of the colostomy, ileostomy or urostomy type.