Multiple Stent System (MSS) for spot stenting
For treating narrowed blood vessels (lesions) in the legs self-expanding stents made of nitinol (an alloy of nickel and titanium) are often used. These stents are exposed to enormous physical challenges in the legs and have the function to widen narrowed blood vessels to ensure the blood supply in the legs.
The VascuFlex® Multi-LOC is a multiple-stent system (MSS).In comparison to previous stent systems VascuFlex® Multi-LOC has loaded not only one (long) stent, but six 13 mm short stents.
- 6F delivery system
- 0.035" guide wire lumen
- 5 - 8 mm stent-diameter
- 6 x 13 mm stent-length
- 80 cm & 130 cm shaft length
CONSEQUENT LESS METAL
- Six freely positionable 13 mm short stents on one delivery system
- For spot stenting instead of "full metal jacket"
- Maintain the natural vessel movement
- Less acute and chronic trauma due to less material in vessel wall
- Short stents with high radial force (closed cell design)
Multiple Stent Delivery System
Life case Klinikum Arnsberg
Intervention SFA right with SeQuent® Please OTW & VascuFlex®Multi-LOC
Interview with Dr. Klaus Amendt by Vascular News
Dr. Amendt explained why the multiple stent delivery system is a uniqueand exciting concept, and what future research is planned for thedevice.