Titanium clamp system for a fast and easy fixation
Introduced in 1997, CranioFix® was the pioneer for clamp-based bone flap fixation. Today, CranioFix®2, the second generation, has been established worldwide. Over 3.5 million successfully implanted clamps helped patients in more than 60 countries.
- Fast application to save valuable OR time
- Self-explaining application
- Reproducible fixation with a defined force
- MRI examinations using magnetic fields of 1.5 and 3.0 Tesla do not present an additional risk to CranioFix®2 implant wearers.
- Fixation of craniotomized bone flaps
- Fixation of fractures to the neurocranium