Biological Onlay dura substitution
Lyoplant® Onlay is a biological, absorbable dura substitute consisting of a bilayer membrane, designed to provide high ease of use.
The product stands out due to the fast application, the easy handling, the versatile usage, and the reliable treatment for the patient. [1-9]
- Simple, time-saving Onlay application with the possibility to incorporate suture fixation if necessary. [1,2,4,6]
- One dura substitute for various indications. [2-5]
- High liquid tightness of the implant supports preventing CSF leakages. [1,2,4,5,9]
- High tensile strength of the implant prevents suture pull-out. [2,6,9]
- Integrates with the body’s own connective tissue cells. [1,2]
Lyoplant® Onlay is indicated for the replacement and extension of connective tissue structure in neurosurgery.
 Clinical trial. Neulen, A et al. Evaluation of efficacy and biocompatibility of a novel semisynthetic collagen matrix as a dural onlay graft in a large animal model. Acta Neurochirurgica. 2011 July 9; 153(11):2241-2250.
 Clinical trial. Greifzu F. Clinical Study report LYON study – Assessment of the performance of Lyoplant® Onlay for Duraplasty. 2019.
 Clinical trial. Report of a prospective, multi-center, randomized, parallel controlled clinical trial evaluating the effectiveness and safety of the absorbable onlay dura substitute Lyoplant® Onlay in dural repair. 2020.
 Expert Report. Bode F. Expert report – Lyoplant® Onlay. 2016.
 Expert Report. Nestler U. Expert report – Lyoplant® Onlay. 2015.
 Aesculap AG. Rasche A. Results of a Lyoplant® Onlay Evaluation Form. 2015.
 Aesculap AG. Test report determination of thickness, test number 2011-RB-62.
 Aesculap AG. Test report - Lyoplant® Onlay 180° Folding Test. 2011.
 Aesculap AG. Technical data Lyoplant® Onlay. 2011.