Single-use 3-piece syringe with Luer connector and without detached needle
Omnifix® Luer Solo is a hypodermic 3-piece syringe with Luer connector and without detached needle. The single-use device is intended to be used for the following purposes:
Aspiration and injection of fluids in combination with adequate medical devices via clinically intended access routes (e.g. intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intracutaneous injections, joint and soft tissue injections).
Admixture of drugs to an infusion solution according to SPC of medication in combination with adequate medical devices.
Extraction of body fluids and tissue via aspiration together with adequate medical devices.
The devices are intended to be used for which the respective intended therapy for 3-piece syringes is prescribed (e.g. infusion therapy, injection therapy, nutrition therapy, extraction of body fluids and tissue). No gender or age related limitations. 3-piece syringes can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.
- Highly transparent barrel with high contrast graduation for easy reading and exact dosing
- Rubber piston with double sealing ring allows slow aspiration and injection
- Safe plunger backstop to prevent unintentional plunger withdrawal
- Graduation extended beyond nominal volume for 2 ml, 10 ml and 50 ml
- Not manufactured with Polyvinylchloride (PVC), Bisphenol A (BPA), Diethylhexylphthalate (DEHP) and Latex
- According to ISO 7886-1