Mini-Plasco® connect contains the complete SVP product portfolio - concentrates, phosphates, high alert medications, injectable drugs - and is therefore used for
- dissolving or diluting liquid or powdered drugs
- energy and electrolyte balance of the patient, by adding concentrates to an infusion container or direct injection
- flushing IVC, CVC, PICC, port systems, etc.
- general and local anesthesia
- cleaning small injuries, moistening wound dressings or respirators, eye irrigation, etc.
- storage of biopsy samples, etc.
Its design, featuring a Luer connector and a twistoff cap with integrated finger stopper offers the following benefits:
- reducing microbial and particle contamination
- help to protect against needle-related injuries and sharps injuries
- reduction of handling steps
- promotion of intuitive handling
- worry free storage and handling
- eliminating of DEHP, PVC and latex related risks
- Single dose container
- Material: Polyethylene
- Volumes: Available in 5ml, 10ml and 20ml