Consulting Solutions with ERAS® 
ERAS® implemented from theory into practice
Bringing over 40 years of implant manufacturing and more than 25 years experience in consulting services on the table we support you to optimize your patient pathways for Orthopaedic patients in the pre-, intra- and postoperative phase and to adapt all working principles to the ERAS® (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery) guidelines. With the help of innovative solutions TOTAL pathway improves the quality of care and creates monetary benefits by ensuring to have an early mobilization.
In fact the TOTAL pathway consultation is a win-win situation: For the hospital & the patient outcome.
Change your patient pathways
Economic pressure and staff shortage one the one hand, and increasing patient expectations are major challenges in the daily care of Orthopaedic patients. Also against the background of increasing case numbers due to an ageing population the question arises: How to guarantee a state-of-the-art treatment under these circumstances? The key to success is the optimization of patient pathways. By using resources optimally and by optimizing existing processes patient & staff satisfaction can be improved and economic burdens are reduced.
Optimize your patient pathways with TOTAL pathway!
TOTAL pathway solutions
We support you to optimize your patient pathways in the pre-, intra- and postoperative phase. The following topics are addressed during the TOTAL pathway consultation.
Your benefits at a glance
- Up to 50 % reduced length of stay 
- Cost savings up to € 1,000 per patient / up to € 700.000 per year 
- Bed capacities becoming available
- Positive hospitals’ image
- 97 % patient satisfaction after TOTAL pathway 
- 3 hours postoperative mobilization
- Efficient workflows for patient preeducation and reduced patients’ anxiety
- Infection prevention
- 0 % decubitus prevalence & transfusion rate < 3 % 
- Safe & pain reduced Anaesthesia / Analgesia workflows
- ERAS® adapted protocols
OR Care & CSSD
- Reduced tray weight & simplified instrumentation
- Efficient & safe reprocessing of instruments & containers
- Digitalized logistic workflows in an optimized manner
- Reduced intensity of aftercare due to early mobilization philosophy
- Increased staff satisfaction 
TOTAL pathway – A win-win situation for you and the patient
 Guidelines developed by ERAS®society, Stockholm.
 Experience TOTAL pathway project, AKH Celle, Germany (750 Orthopaedic patients per year).
 Experience TOTAL pathway project, Sumperk Hospital, Czech Republic.