You have successfully logged out.
Silver dressings for antimicrobial effect
Silver dressings are the up-to-date wound care products intended to manage bioburden in acute and chronic wounds. The silver is used in various forms in the wound dressings.
1) International Wound Infection Institute (IWII) Wound infection in clinical practice. Wounds International 2016
2) International consensus. Appropriate use of silver dressings in wounds. An expert working group consensus. London: Wounds International, 2012. Available to download from: www.woundsinternational.com
3) Sibbald RG, Goodman L, Krasner DL, et al. Special considerations in Wound Bed Preparation 2011: An Update. Adv Skin Wound Care 2011; 415-36.
4) Opasanon S, Magnette A, Meuleneire F, Harding K. Askina® Calgitrol® Made Easy. Wounds International 2012; 3(1). Available from http://www.woundsinternational.com2012
5) Instruction for use: Askina@ Calgitrol@ Ag, Askina@ Calgitrol@ THIN, Askina@ Calgitrol@ Paste